Nomination forms can be obtained online or by contacting Guilford County Sports Hall of Fame at Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 433-7261.
- All Nominees must have significant Guilford County Connections.
- Athletes, Coaches, Officials, Sports Writers, Broadcasters or any person who has made or is making a major contribution to the development of sports and is of the HIGHEST moral character shall be eligible.
- Persons either living or dead are eligible for induction.
- A nominee will remain eligible for ten (10) years after their first nomination and can be re-nominated.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Nomination form deadline date – March 15, 2019. Nominations received after this date will be considered for 2020.
Nominations must be in writing and can be mailed to:
Guilford County Sports Hall of Fame
1921 West Gate City Blvd.
Greensboro, North Carolina 27403